Are you feeling so hurting or depressed that you’re almost giving up on life? This is not something to take lightly.
Your life is very important, it’s affected the lives of many people who care about you, and most importantly it’s your life! You may feel like there are no reasons for living, but I have found 100 just off the top of my head which might help you look at your problems in a different light.
I hope at least one of them helps you realize that life and people and things and yourself are worth living for.
1. The best time to start was yesterday, the second-best is right now.
2. A smile from a stranger can be as great as winning the lottery!
3. Life is too short to waste your time on someone who doesn’t care about you or someone who treats you badly.
4. You need to live YOUR life the way YOU want it, not how others think it should be lived.
5. Never say anything bad about yourself – even if people put you down all the time, just ignore it and always believe in yourself because you are special
6. If something annoys you someone else, don’t get mad, just smile and walk away. Don’t even bother wasting your time on that person!
7. Stop and look around you and take notice of everything and everyone for a moment once in a while.
8. It’s never too late to start over or change the direction of your life. You can always make new friends and try new things!
9. The past is the past…live in the present, learn from it but don’t dwell on it. All those bad memories aren’t doing you any good anyway.
10. Your inner beauty is something you should cherish as well as outer beauty because both are important.
11. Be proud of who you are no matter what others think or say about you because God made no mistakes when he created you.
12. You’ll go through bad times in your life but remember that every dark cloud has a silver lining.
13. Sometimes it’s better to ask for help than to suffer in silence – if people care about you they will want to help you!
14. There are always two sides to every story, try to see both of them before making any judgment on others or situations.
15. Your friends and family may not always be there for you so never take them for granted…no one knows what the future holds so live for today and live each day like it’s your last! And cherish all of the special memories with loved ones whenever possible.
16. Have faith in yourself – if there is something you really want to accomplish and you feel like you can do it then go for it and don’t let anyone or anything stop you.
17. Don’t compare yourself with others because everyone is different, we may be similar in some ways but we all have different talents and gifts so focus on those instead of always trying to keep up with someone else who seems to have everything figured out.
18. Never smoke cigarettes or do drugs – they are dangerous and can kill you! And never stay friends with people who do those things either because if they aren’t good enough for them to be your friends then they’re not good enough for you either!
19. You will get hurt sometimes by the ones closest to you but that’s just a part of life and it doesn’t mean you will never find true happiness.
20. Life is not all about looks but it’s important to look good and take care of your skin, hair, teeth, etc so people can see the real you on the inside when they look at you. Don’t hide behind fakeouts because in the long run that won’t help anything – just be yourself always! Let your inner beauty shine through 🙂
21. The world and everyone in it would be a much better place if we stopped and gave more than we took from others.
22. You don’t have to be rich or famous to be special. Everyone has something unique no matter how small or seemingly insignificant that makes them special.
23. It’s best to go out with someone you’re head over heels in love with because then you know they will treat you right and make you happy.
24. People are all different but there are many things that unite us – pain, loss, etc…we tend to forget about those things sometimes but it’s important to remember them.
25. Always try to think the best of people because even if they let you down once chances are if you give them another chance or help them through a tough time then they will come through for you!
26. When life gives your lemons just turn it into lemonade 🙂
27. One of the best ways to deal with other people trying to bring you down is by staying strong and smiling no matter how bad something gets because with a smile even the worst things will seem better and people can see you won’t let them get to you.
28. If someone breaks your heart don’t close yourself off from others…be strong and open up to new possibilities and people who care about you.
29. Remember that it’s always better to forgive than hold a grudge, not only does it make you feel better but everyone else feels better too! And not holding on to past hurts allows room for new memories 🙂
30. Don’t believe everything you hear or read because there are always 2 sides to every story…get both sides before jumping to any conclusions.
31. It doesn’t matter how long ago something happened or everyone has moved on – what matters is how you feel about it.
32. People who don’t love themselves can sometimes be very mean, so never let anyone treat you badly no matter what because you deserve someone who treats you right!
33. You always have to learn from your mistakes otherwise they won’t help anything so if something bad happens try to find a positive in the experience and move on 🙂
34. Sometimes it hurts more to care too much than not enough but being able to rely on people and having them rely on you makes a huge difference in life.
35. Life isn’t perfect but that’s why there are moments when something amazing happens…so chin up and enjoy those moments whenever possible!
36. If at first you don’t succeed try again but don’t try to do the same thing over and over because it won’t work.
37. If life seems hard, take a step back and remember everything you have been through…you are stronger than you know 🙂
38. Sometimes you just want to curl up in bed with your favorite teddy bear and never leave…but to get through those times you need to remember that tomorrow is another day! And things will change so don’t give up! Life has its ups and downs but hey at least there’s cake too right? 🙂
39. When something bad happens don’t forget about all the good things in your life – family, friends, etc..because they are what really matter. You can always find happiness if you look in the right places and keep your mind on things that make you smile.
40. You can’t always control your feelings or how somebody else feels but you can control what you do and say to people and try to be at peace with yourself 🙂
41. Sometimes it’s not worth trying to stay friends with someone after a fight because if they don’t care enough about you then it’s not worth wasting your time on them.
42. Don’t worry too much..everything will work out in the end 🙂
43. If at first you don’t succeed find something else to turn passion into so that way when something bad happens it won’t seem so bad!
44. Always give 100% of everything because over time even if you don’t get the results you want there is always room to improve 🙂
45. Don’t think too much about something that has passed because it’s done and no amount of thinking will change what happened.
46. No one is perfect but everyone can try their best to be great 🙂 When you fall down stand up, brush yourself off and keep going! You never know how far you could go unless you try.
47. If someone hurts your feelings don’t run away from them…find the courage to face them like a real human being and talk things out with them, just remember not to hold onto any past grudges because they’ll only eat at your soul.
48. It isn’t bad if every now and then you feel like you need someone with you to keep you safe and happy.
49. Sometimes it’s nice to act like a kid again and just run around outside without any worries, so try it sometime! You might enjoy yourself 🙂
50. Don’t change who you are for anyone because the right people will love everything about you 🙂
51. Faith can be confusing but all there is to faith is believing in something that takes a little bit of imagination..so believe in things that make your life happier. If it makes you smile then it’s worth having faith in even if it doesn’t always come true.